Amore! Bellezza! Fantastico! I’ve heard my Italian grandma say these words two times in life. Once when I finally graduated college, and again the first time she walked into the Bellagio. It’s that impressive. Inspired by the villages of Europe, AAA Five Diamond Bellagio is arguably Las Vegas’ finest property from top to bottom. The southern Italian style replica overlooks the “Fountains of Bellagio” and is lined with marble floors, unique art pieces and a massive casino floor.
- 3,950 rooms and five swimming pools
- Cirque Du Soleil’s famous show: “O”
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, which featured pieces from Picasso and Faberge and Warhol
- The Fountains of Bellagio, elegantly dancing every 15 to 30 minutes from 3pm until midnight
- 24 Restaurants. Our favorites include Prime Steakhouse, Lago, and Yellowtail Sushi
- Known for being the center piece for the 2001 remake of Ocean’s Eleven