Long before the time of Cirque Du Soleil and high-flying trapeze artists there were rugged Knights jousting to the death while spectators feasted on Cornish Hens with nature’s utensils, their hands. Minus the whole death thing, those days have returned in true Vegas fashion at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino and its Tournament of Kings experience. The medieval themed property is casual, comfortable and cost efficient for families and young adults alike. You can catch a good laugh at the unpredictable and rowdy restaurant, Dick’s Last Resort or make your way to the Fun Dungeon (it’s just an arcade, relax) to test your skills at the world’s largest Pacman game. The Excalibur is a great place to lay your head at night if you’re not looking for all the bells and whistles of your typical Las Vegas getaway.
- 3,981 rooms
- Four pools include an adult only area, waterslide and kid’s section
- 12 Restaurants: our favorites include Vagabond, Camelot Steakhouse and Drenched bar and Grill
- TDick’s Last Resort, The Lounge and Sherwood Bar
- No nightclubs currently on property
- Thunder from Down Under, The Bee Gees and Tournament of Kings
- Fun Dungeon Arcade and 4-D ride experience