Quick history lesson. At the ripe age of 9 years old King Tut became the ruler of the Egyptian people. Fast forward to 1922, the ancient tomb of the young Pharaoh was discovered. Shockingly, blueprints for the modern-day paradise, known today as the Luxor Hotel and Casino, were also retrieved. Don’t believe us? How else can you explain The Luxor’s majestic pool oasis, superb service, and a 30,000 square foot ESports Arena with private gaming stations and state of the art sound system? Only the vision of teenage King could make this a reality. The Luxor is the second largest property in Las Vegas (behind MGM Grand) and boasts some of the longest standing shows in town including Carrot Top, Blue Man Group and the bachelor party favorite, Fantasy. Without a true nightclub/ party scene, the budget friendly sanctuary is ideal for anyone looking for traditional and non-traditional Vegas’ style entertainment.
- 4,407 rooms
- 125,000 square foot pool complex with 3 pools to enjoy
- 13 Restaurants: our favorites include Tender Steakhouse, Backstage Deli and Public House
- Centra, Flight and Aurora make up the three main bars and lounges
- No nightclubs currently on property
- HyperX ESports Arena for small groups or large parties
- Nurture Spa and Sanctuary