If you’re the type of person that thoroughly enjoys reading the Cheesecake Factory menu or maybe has more than a few significant others, we get it, you like options, but when it comes to picking your stay in Las Vegas, MGM Grand is the “only” choice for you. We say “only” because MGM Grand offers the most diverse selection of restaurants and bars of any resort on the Las Vegas Strip. The historic landmark has played home to some of the biggest sporting and music events held in the city and offers an all-encompassing adventure. It’s the largest hotel on the strip and third largest hotel complex in the world. Amenities range from fine dining, world renowned DJs and penthouse villas to comedy clubs, lively bars and a lazy river. MGM Grand sets the standard for entertainment.
- 6,852 rooms
- 6.5-acre pool complex with four pools, waterfalls, and whirlpools
- 28 Restaurants. Our favorites include Morimoto’s, Joel Robuchon and Craftsteak
- Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic Day club
- Topgolf Las Vegas located on property
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, Jabbawockeez (winners of America’s Best Dance Crew), David Copperfield (illusionist), and KA by Cirque du Soleil