In a city like New York where traffic signals are just a suggestion and the cost of living can make you cry yourself to sleep, we have the perfect alternative in Las Vegas, The New York, New York Hotel and Casino. It’s affordable, family friendly and has a 70-mph roller coaster with a 144-foot drop wrapped around the exterior giving you a little terror but not quite the same feeling of a New York back alley. The Big Apple themed property has been a mainstay in the forefront of the Vegas strip since 1997. Highlights of the property include a giant replica of Lady Liberty, the largest arcade in town and star ventriloquist, Terry Fator from America’s Got Talent. With the perfect location near T-Mobile Arena, Shake Shack and California Pizza Kitchen you’d be hard-pressed to find a better bang for your buck style hotel and casino.
- 2,204 rooms
- 1 large pool with hot tubs
- 21 Restaurants: our favorites include Bruxie, Sake Rok, and Tom’s Urban
- Perfect hotel if you’re seeing an event at T-Mobile Arena
- Coyote Ugly, Center bar and Nine Fine Irishmen make up the nightlife
- Village Street Eatery is a replica of downtown New York with numerous bars and restaurants