Formerly Monte Carlo Resort and Casino until 2018 when the legendary property received a Kardashian-style transformation worth upwards of $500 million. The new sleek and sexy Park MGM is the ONLY smoke-free casino resort in Las Vegas. Guests can also upgrade to the luxury boutique hotel, Nomad, located exclusively on the top floors of the property. One of our favorite amenities in town, Eataly, resides in Park MGM as well. Eataly is the world’s largest Italian market (sorry Italy) with more than a dozen authentic Italian eateries and hundreds of high-quality products. Park MGM gives a modern feel of comfort and simplicity and is conveniently located within walking distance T-Mobile Arena, Park Theater, and City Center.
- 2,700 rooms
- Three private pools and cabana options
- 20 Restaurants. Our favorites include Eataly, Primrose, and Bavette’s Steakhouse
- On the Record lounge and speakeasy
- Park Theater and Juniper Cocktail Lounge
- Best spot to stay at if you plan on catching a Vegas Golden Knights game