Did you know from 1992 to 2003 a mascot known as King Looey the Lion roamed Las Vegas’ first and only outdoor theme park? Can you imagine what working in that suit was like in July? No thanks. Today, three impeccable towers make up the former entertainment venue and its new paradise. These studio style accommodations include kitchenettes, balcony deluxe suits, and rejuvenating whirlpool spa tubs. Quiet, quaint, and comfortable are the cornerstones of success for Signature and its casino-free layout. However, the largest gaming floor in the United States (MGM Grand) is a five-minute stroll.
- 1,728 rooms, some with private terraces
- Three private pools with adult only areas
- AAA Four Star and Four Diamond Property
- First class spa, salon and fitness center
- Delights Café and The Lounge Bar
- Great location to reach the heart of the Las Vegas Strip